New Mortal Instruments Trailer

November 19, 2012


I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!
I NEED TO WATCH THIS NOW!
HODGE AND SIMON ARE PERFECT!

I watched this the moment it came out, but seeing as how I had to get back to studying because of the monumental amount of tests I had the next day, I couldn't post my response. But alas, here it is in the form of gifs and valley girl words!

At first I was all OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING.


Then it started playing and Jace appeared and I was all like

But then Jace SPOKE and Clary put out her hand.
 

And I was all like WHAT? MUDAAAANNNNEEE? 

I knew they were going to have British accents, but SERIOUSLY?! Jace just sounds weird.
 I know once I see that he's still the Jace I love, cocky jerk and all, then I'll be happy.
But for now all I have left is watching and rewatching the trailer as my friends console me.

So yeah. WATCH THE TRAILER AND BE AMAZED.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe I still haven't read the book to this yet?

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Viva la Bookworm 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.