JUNIOR YEAR BABY!

October 14, 2012


I'M BACK!!!
And it's finally junior year (the one that counts).

I know it's been a while, but I've acclimated to the busy schedule that I'm on (I think), and I'm going to be updating a lot more often now! Yay!!!

What sucks is the outrageous amounts of homework I get with all the extra work I have on the side. Internships, fundraising for a trip abroad next summer, running school clubs, it's busy busy busy from now until the end of high school.

BUT FEAR NOT FELLOW BOOKWORM!

I'm going to keep reading - no matter what. So I hope you'll accept me back into your bookshelves as I read my way out of hell (aka junior year).
I knew four AP classes were a mistake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Viva la Bookworm 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.