Review: Angels Blood by Nalini Singh

April 29, 2012


Mass Market Paperback, 339 pages
Published March 3rd 2009 by Berkley

Glasses: 4.9999999


Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux knows she is the best- but she does not know if even she is good enough for this job. Hired by the dangerously beautiful archangel Raphael, a being so lethal that no mortal wants his attention, Elena knows failure is not an option—even if the task is impossible.
Because this time, it's not a wayward vamp she has to track. It's an archangel gone bad.
The job will put Elena in the midst of a killing spree like no other—and pull her to the razor's edge of passion. Even if the hunt does not destroy her, succumbing to Raphael’s seductive touch just might. For when archangels play, mortals break.
My Thoughts.
One of my friends practically shoved this down my throat. There were phrases thrown out like, "It's so good! You'll love it!" and,"It's better than the Fever series." I was really hesistant to read it, because, quite frankly, I didn't think anything could be as good as Mac and Barron, but I'm really glad I was wrong, because it was just as good. Now, I'm before I continue, I'd like to briefly point out that Angels' Blood good is on whole other spectrum than Harry Potter good, and that's that.

I was skimming through the goodreads reviews and I saw a gif that was a complete representation as to what I was feeling at the time.
Yes. You will feel like the minions after you read this book. All the feelings! Gahh...
I could fangirl for the rest of this post, but instead I'll stop.

Angels' Blood is not only an amazing romance, but it's filled with action, witty banter, mystery, murder, crime, fantasy, hot guys, a strong feminine heroine, and everything else that makes up an amazing book.

So, you may wonder, why I didn't give it 5 glasses? Well, there were some things that I didn't like about it, abet, they were tiny, but they made me give it that -.01. First off, the romance was a bit too fast. I knew this was supposed to be a series when I started reading, and I like my romances slow, but it was almost instant satisfaction - granted its towards the end of the book - but whatever. There where other little minor things like the weird twists and stuff, but I can totally over look those minor flaws.

So yeah, in teenager speak: THIS. BOOK. WAS. AWESOME.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Viva la Bookworm 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.