Sneak Peak Sunday (3)

March 18, 2012

Hardcover, 592 pages
Expected publication: March 27th 2012 by NAL


In the darkest corners of the night in Caldwell, New York, a conflict like no other rages. The city is home to a band of brothers born to defend their race: the warrior vampires of the Black Dagger Brotherhood.
Now back in the Brotherhood - and unrecognisable as the vampire leader he once was - Tohrment is physically emaciated and heartbroken beyond despair. When he begins to see his beloved in his dreams - trapped in a cold, isolating netherworld - Tohr turns to a self-serving fallen angel in hopes of saving the one he has lost. When he's told he must learn to love another to free his former mate, Tohr knows they are all doomed . . .
Except then a female with a shadowed history begins to get through to him. Against the backdrop of the raging war with the lessers, and with a new clan of vampires vying for the Blind King's throne, Tohr struggles between the buried past, and a very hot, passion-filled future . . . but can his heart let go and set all of them free?  
I cannot wait for this book.
I remember reading the first in the series a couple years ago, fully expecting to hate it, but no, it was amazing. As weird as some of the stuff is, I keep coming back for the characters. I know it's weird, but Butch is by far my favorite. He's adorable and really funny, plus the fact that he cares so much about Vishious is just plain cute! After Butch, it's definitely Zadist, then Wrath, then Vishious, then Rhage, then Torhment, then John, the Phury. *swoon* They're all so awesome...


But as much as I love the whole Blay and Quinn thing going on, I'm happy that she's waiting a while before she decides to give them their own book. That being said, I'm not sure if I'll be able to buy into the whole No One / Torhment thing. I really liked Wellsie and I can't imagine him being with anyone else, but I suppose I'll have to wait and see! x3
Plus seriously, these covers aren't getting as embarrassing to bring out in public now.


ONLY 9 MORE DAYS!!!


Can't wait, here's the first couple pages of the new book! Read at your own risk...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Viva la Bookworm 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.